« Home | MVRWC Folding@home » 

Saturday, February 11, 2006 

Team number 49131

The team number is 49131; when configuring FAH, put that in there. I see you had that in the previous post...duh.

Mac, are you going to add yourself and your stats to the team?

I used bamapachyderm.com as my user name. If anyone else is going to add themselves to the team, you might want to use your blog URL, just for link-whoring purposes.

it takes forever for me to get mine done, using 2 processors.

I just realized I didn't have this in the RSS Reader of Legend™

Post a Comment

About The Team

  • Team #49131
  • Current Rank 5030 of 44539
  • Grand Score 27980
  • Work Unit Count 151
  • Active CPUs within 50 days 4
  • (As of July 7, 2006)

Previous posts

Site Feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates